I'm never sure how to update in a situation like this, but I have had a few questions yesterday afternoon and this morning.
I am still open. BUT please read the following as it's important for me to do what's best for my family, the community and subsequently New Zealand. I work from home, with no immediate need to leave to be able to do the basis of my job.
• My hours will be limited as I have both children home. I will get to your message if you message me, but it may not always be straight away. Mike is also in 'lockdown' away from us as his job is an essential service. We don't know when we will see him again as nobody is sure how long these restrictions will go on for.
• Nothing CUSTOM will ship as it's completed. Not because I don't want to, but because the commercial printers I use are closed until the lockdown is over.
• I can still process orders for birth prints and families, but they will not be sent until the Level 4 restrictions are lifted. With birth prints, there is the option to have a digital file emailed to you, that you can choose on the website.
• I still have the colouring pages available, and I'm working on releasing some more soon. We're all gonna need the 5 minutes sanity, I bet!
• If you have any suggestions of things you'd like to see at this time - printable charts / activities etc please let me know and I will do my best to accommodate this and get these available.
Lastly, if you currently have a CUSTOM order with me, I think I've been in touch with everyone. If you haven't heard from me yet, please just let me know. It's not intentional.
Stay safe, healthy and take it easy. We're all in this together.